2 AWG Welding Cable EPDM Insulated
Welding cable is constructed with extra fine stranding, making it very flexible and easy to work with. Click here for orange welding cable.
- Welding Cable is Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Insulated
- 30 awg flexible stranding
- 600 Volt
- -50°C (-58°F) to 105°C (221°F)
- Welding Cable is used for connection from electrode holder and clamp to arc welder, bus, welding box or transformer. May also be used in automotive applications where high flexibility and superior abrasion and chemical resistance is required.
- Welding Cable is available in black, red and orange.
- Proudly made in the USA